*LEAN AF* GUARANTEE
COUNTERACT CORTISOL - THE REAL SECRET TO LOSING UNWANTED BODY-FAT
CUTTING EDGE PHYSIQUE ENHANCEMENT GEL
CLEAN GEL APPLICATION - PLEASANT SCENT - DRIES QUICKLY - NO MESS
CHRIS - INNOVAPHARM CEO
Since I don't use prohormones or HRT, I felt I would be a great candidate to beta-test my Cut & DryTM formula. As CEO and formulator of InnovaPharm products, all too often I come across ingredients that looks great on paper, but real-world application disappoints. I'm happy to report to you that InnovaPharm has struck gold with Cut & DryTM. If you're looking for real results, give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.
EXCESS CORTISOL: THE ENEMY WITHIN
What is Cortisol?
Cortisol is a naturally occurring hormone released by the adrenal glands during periods of mental or physical stress.
What Does Cortisol Do?
In order to fight these stressors, Cortisol's job is to liberate the body's energy stores by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and body-fat into fatty acids, to use as fuel. Unfortunately, these broken down fatty acids are then stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat, known as visceral fat (the fat located around the internal organs).
This process can have a detrimental effect on overall body composition, leading to decreased lean muscle tissue and increased fat storage (especially visceral fat).
BUT NOW THERE IS A SOLUTION!
ADVANCED FORMULA FOR
Known for focusing on cutting edge formulas instead of mass marketing campaigns, InnovaPharm seeks to provide its customers with one thing and one thing only: Results.
Cut & DryTM contains an extremely effective, yet difficult to source ingredient known as Beta-Androstenetriol, a key naturally occurring 7-hydroxy dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) metabolite, which supports cortisol modulation, promotes fat loss, helps perserve lean muscle tissue and supports a healthy inflammatory response.
Combining Cut & DryTM with a proper diet and exercise regimen may help offset the negative effects cortisol can have on your physique, leading to a much harder, tighter and dryer look.
CUT & DRYTM FAQ
CAN WOMEN USE CUT & DRYTM?
Yes! Cut & DryTM can be safely used by both women and men.
The active ingredients found in Cut & DryTM are not orally bioavailable but easily absorbed through gel.
WHERE SHOULD I APPLY CUT & DRYTM TO?
The best places to apply Cut & DryTM are the abdomen, chest, inner arms, thighs, glutes or lower back.
CAN I TAKE CUT & DRYTM WITH OTHER FAT BURNERS?
Yes! Although Cut & DryTM is extremely effective on its own, and is a great option for users who are looking to shed unwanted body-fat without the use of caffeine and other stimulants, it can be stacked with any other fat burner like Enduralean® to enhance results.
IS BETA-ANDROSTENETRIOL THE SAME AS 5-AT?
No, not even close! Although both are mistakenly referred to as "Androstenetriol" throughout the internet, the two raw materials are completely different with different costs and different CAS numbers. Beta-Androstenetriol is much more effective, even at lower doses.
THE BENEFITS OF CUT & DRYTM
THE INNOVAPHARM PROMISE: RESULTS.
We’re so confident that CUT & DRYTM will help you see the physique changes you are looking for that we're willing to put our money behind it. You have nothing to lose... except unwanted body-fat.
1. Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol.
Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol. - PubMed - NCBI
2. Auci DL, Ahlem CN, Kennedy MR, Page TM, Reading CL, Frincke JM. A Potential Role for 5-Androstene-3[beta],7[beta],17[beta]-triol in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Obesity.
Academic Journals formerly published by NPG
3. Lu M, Patsouris D, Li P, et al. A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats. American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism 2010;298(5):E1036-E48.
A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats | Endocrinology and Metabolism
4. Malik AK, Khaldoyanidi S, Auci DL, et al. 5-androstene-3,7,17-triol (b-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis. PLoS ONE;5(10):e13566.
PLOS ONE: 5-Androstene-3
5. Marcu AC, Paccione KE, Barbee RW, et al. Androstenetriol Immunomodulation Improves Survival in a Severe Trauma Hemorrhage Shock Model. The Journal of Trauma 2007;63(3):662-9.
6. Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol, a DHEA metabolite in the human metabolome.
Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3
7. Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3β,7β,17β-triol
Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3